If you are finding it difficult to fully realise your vision in our configurator, you can also use our graphics service. We will be happy to bring elaborate bespoke designs to life for you.
Bespoke service for your team
Do you have a vision for your custom jersey design but are finding it difficult to make it come to life in our configurator? We will be happy to help create a bespoke design for you. This service is available exclusively for teams, which is why there is a minimum order quantity of 50 items. If you're unable to meet this requirement, you can still place an order via our configurator without any minimum order quantities.
Costs for your bespoke design
Creating a bespoke design does require us to do additional manual graphic work. This additional effort is not included in our base product prices. The costs for a bespoke design are €50/hour, with the total dependant on the amount of work involved (we estimate at least 3 hours per product). We will be able to provide a more exact estimate of the actual cost as soon as we have seen your design.
How it works
- You send us a detailed request for your special design (see below).
- As soon as we have all the information, our graphic designers will get to work.
- We will send you a 3D preview of the initial design.
- Based on the 3D preview, you give us feedback on what we can improve.
- After the design has been created, we will upload a draft to your account, so that you can place your order.
We require the following information from you:
- Which product(s) do you wish to order? Please select the right items on the website.
- We need a clear briefing on how the design should look. We can even send you the product template as an open file so that you can provide a rough draft of your design. This can also be a hand-drawn sketch. The more detailed your briefing is, the quicker we will be able to create your design and the cheaper it will be for you!
- All logos must be supplied by you.
- Colour preferences can only be provided in Pantone C colour values.
- We will upload the finished design to your customer account. As a result, we will need the email address associated with your customer account.
Based on our experience, the approval process for the design can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. If you are interested in ordering several products, we would ask you to please be patient. We will start working on one design and, as soon as it is approved, we will begin transferring it to the other items.